Sales Manager APPLY NOW
Responsible for maximizing sales through both online and offline sales channels.
Candidates must submit a cover letter to support their applications. Applications without a tailored cover letter will be rejected.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop sales plan, identify market opportunities and help shape products and services
- Generate and contact sales leads through online and offline channels
- Identify and attend key events to maximize sales opportunities
- Setup, manage and regularly review products on the website
- Support in managing customer service channels, responding to customer enquiries, reviewing abandoned carts
- Regularly communicate with existing and prospective customers through phone and email
- Provide support in other marketing areas including media marketing, Email Marketing, social media
- Prepare weekly sales reports
- Regularly review inventory and prepare weekly inventory reports
- Identify new sales channels and partners
Desert Barbell is a dynamic and fast paced work environment so the ideal candidate should be able to work well under pressure, be well organized and be able to communicate well with colleagues and customers.
Requirements to apply:
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience, preferably within the sports and fitness industry
- At least 1 year of experience managing e-commerce sales
- Professional work experience within the sports and fitness industry, or within gym environments
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Arabic
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree qualification
Sales Executive will receive a basic salary plus 3-5% commission on sales.