Strength Coach APPLY NOW
We are constantly on the look out for new talent to join our growing team. By joining Team DB, you will be joining one of the strongest coaching teams in the industry. If you want to progress as a strength coach, and have a keen interest in powerlifting or Olympic Weightlifting, then you should consider building your career at Desert Barbell.
How does the hiring process work?
We constantly review CVs and candidates for upcoming opportunities. If a candidate CV fits, we will reach out to schedule the first phone interview.
What is the interview process?
- Step 1: 15 minute phone call interview, if successful candidate will progress to step 2
- Step 2: Team interview, either in person at Desert Barbell or online via Zoom pending candidate location
- Step 3: Case study: Candidate will be given a case study with a specified timeline to complete and submit
- Step 4: If successful, the candidate will be contacted
What is the minimum requirement to apply?
CV's that do not clearly display these requirements will not be considered:
- Good computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English language both spoken and written
- Relevant bachelor’s degree: Nutrition, Sports Science, Sports Physiology, Sports Psychology, Sports Medicine or similar fields.
- Personal Training Certification, or similar
- Areas of Interest include Powerlifting and/or Olympic Weightlifting - competition experience is preferred as coach or athlete
- Coaching Experience in Strength Training, or Powerlifting, or Olympic Weightlifting
Preferred candidates will be able to display:
- Successfully completed the Desert Barbell Strength Coach Certification
- Competed as athlete or coach in national or international competitions in either powerlifting or Olympic Weightlifting
- Have been or currently coached, in person or online, by an internationally recognized coach or coaching team
- Conducted relevant research in the field of Sports Physiology and/or Rehabilitation Medicine
- Licensed practitioner; Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, or Naprapathy
- Have completed Reactive Training Systems educations
- IPF Coaching Education
- Fluent in Arabic language spoken and/or written
Remuneration, roles and responsibilities
As a Strength Coach at Desert Barbell you are required to:
- Deliver 1-on-1 personal training sessions at Desert Barbell Sports Club against a predefined set of KPIs
- Build and maintain an online coaching team within the Desert Barbell Online Coaching Team structure using the Desert Barbell Training App
- Design and deliver programs inline with the Desert Barbell system and style of coaching
- Develop regular content and articles for social media and website
Coaching roles at Desert Barbell are salaried positions complimented with a generous commission structure. We offer career progression into Senior Coaching Roles where you can also participate in Desert Barbell educations, workshops and other activities.|||Dubai, UAE|||Coaching||||||cyuadQjp-GS91E.o|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||