Join the Desert Barbell Olympic Weightlifting Club
Desert Barbell Olympic Weightlifting Club offers members unrivaled value and support. Get the best of both worlds:
Confidence through quality: Access to the region's premier strength club along with Olympic standard equipment to elevate your lifting experience
Enjoy a shared experience: Access to group training sessions so you always feel supported.
Expert coaching support: Group training sessions are programmed and coached by Desert Barbell in-house specialist Weightlifting Coaches so you can be sure to make progress with your lifts.
More than just a number: Spaces for the Club are limited so you will enjoy a sense of exclusivity each time you train.
Who is it for, what it includes and other details
Who is it for?
If your goal is to focus on Olympic style Weightlifting and train in a supportive environment under the guidance of expert coaches, then this is for you. Weightlifting Club is suitable for all experience levels, including total beginners and more serious athletes.
What is included?
- *3x group training sessions per week, 1 hour per session. Group training sessions are run under the guidance of a specialist Weightlifting coach.
- Group programming delivered through the TrueCoach.
- **Access to the 'Club throw-down' every three months to test maxes.
- 1 free t-shirt 'Weightlifting Club' T-shirt on joining - only available to members of the Club.
- Optional add on: Weightlifting Club members also get a 30% discount on any Club membership package, giving you full access to train at the Club at any time.
Current class timings:
- Mondays & Wednesdays: 6AM and 7PM
- Saturdays: 10AM and 11:30AM
How do I sign up and how am I billed?
- Register through our website any time. You must setup recurring billing for this membership. You can cancel at any time.
- You will be billed on the same day you signed up each month. You can request a revised billing date after you sign up. This can be within 7 days from the current billing date.
Weightlifting Club Package and Pricing
Unrivaled value, unlimited gains.
Weightlifting Club Monthly Membership
Explore our Club
Take a virtual tour of our Club
Specialized strength equipment for general strength, powerlifting and weightlifting, to a variety of machines, cardio equipment and everything else in between. We are built for strength training, where safety is a priority.
Men's and women's showers and changing rooms with lockers, cleaned throughout the day, with bage stage areas. Easy gym parking and access from Umm Suqeim Street. 24/7 CCTV surveillance for your safety.
Commitment to quality
We are constantly adding new equipment to ensure we stay at the forefront of strength training. This includes competition specific powerlfiting and weightlifting equipment, to well designed lifting spaces and custom strength equipment.
Club timings and location
Our staff are available throughout the day and ready to support you. Monday to Friday: 6AM - 10:30PM. Saturday & Sunday: 8AM - 8PM Located in Al Qouz Industrial Area 4, near Dubai Hills and Barsha South Visit our contact page for our location.
If you want to get started but not sure how, then you may want to consider starting with personal training. Our team of friendly and experienced coaches are reedy to help you get started.
Ready to join the club?
Still have questions? Send us an enquiry and let's talk
The #1 Weightlifting Club in Dubai